Job no: 499406
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne East
Categories: Disability Services
- Leading Community Services organisation
- Providing physiotherapy services to clients living in the Eastern and Southern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Full Time, Ongoing position
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to support consumers in the community to enhance their independence and quality of life. Reporting to the Senior Manager Nursing and Allied Health, this role provides physiotherapy services to consumers living in the community.
The successful candidate will work across the Home Care Packages (HCP), Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- At least 3 years’ experience in the aged care and/or disability sector.
- Excellent understanding of the aged care and disability sector and the care and support needs of consumers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain productive professional relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage a workload.
- Strong computer skills and experience with client record management systems.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Thursday 3 February 2022
Get in touch
For more information about this role, please contact Ganesh Kuppa, Senior Manager Nursing & Allied Health - email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. It is a condition of employment that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now